View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
ScrawnyJohnny
In-Game Lowest Rank

re: Introduce yourself!

Shack Name: ScrawnyJohnny
WoW: ScrwnyJohnny
Class: Filthy Shaman

Bought vanilla WoW on day one and played until shortly before the release of TBC. Been out since then.

Something personal: I made more gold in the first 2 days on Malganis than I did throughout the entirety of of my time in vanilla. Fuckin crazy.
slax0r
In-Game Rank 9

Since I'm starting to raid with you guys, I might as well give some truefax about myself.

Shack name: slax0r
WoW name: Nyghtchyld
Class: Fire Mage!

I've been playing WoW since beta, and since release I've pretty much always played my mage. Back in the day I was a hardcore raider, doing MC/BWL/AQ40 with GCR. I played a lot more casually in TBC, only doing Kara and none of the 25 mans, and I pretty much skipped Wrath entirely, playing really on and off, and only getting back into it near the launch of Cata. I think I hit 80 maybe 2 weeks before the launch of 4.0.3a.

As for something personal, I play drums in a local band here in Austin and love to rock out. \m/
Kyyrah
In-Game Lowest Rank

Shack Name: shaara (lurker)
WoW Name: Kyyrah
Class: Ret Pally

I played wow for a few months about 5 or 6 years ago long before any expansions when my coworker (a shacker actionwombate) got me into it. I played a shadow priest (Zargoth, Mal'Ganis) Went back to school and decided to start playing wow again during this last summer. Leveled Zargoth to 70 then leveled Kyyrah because I didn't buy Wrath (I didnt want to get too into it) and Zargoth was topped. Decided I really liked my pally and my youngest daughter (Kyra, the blonde one) liked me using her avatar to kick ass. Took a break when school started and got back into about 2 weeks pre cata. I hit 80 the day before Cata. Total noob in warcraft, never really raided or did anything besides 1 kara run with Zargoth, this is my first toon to level cap, but I love it.

something personal: I teach Mathematics (algebra) and tutor finance at The University of North Texas while I finish my degree in mathematics and finance. Went back to school because after market crashed income was cut down to 1/8th of what it was as a financial advisor. And I play 9-man football every sunday with Texas 9 Man.

btw sorry if i get all drama-ie. I have unrealistic expectations of my self and my roll in the guild, sometimes I get pissy when I don't get my way, even when my way is retarded (just give me a few days/hours and Ill be fine.

Forum Image
Copay the Priest

Rigor Morts
Angray, DK
since release
real life friends used to play, now you suckers do
Mysled
In-Game Lowest Rank

Sup bros. I like to play video games. You guys are pretty cool. I am captain of Cosmic Dolphin Astronauts with Tourettes. You should join.

Shack name: mysled
WoW name: Mysled
Class you play: prot pally woot woot
How long have you been playing WoW: since 12th grade (4 years?) off and on
What got you started playing WoW: my best friend plus drakoniac

Forum Image

p.s. I am classy srsly

Last edited by Mysled on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 am; edited 2 times in total
NinjaGamerGirl
In-Game Rank 9

OMG HOT ^