View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evil Benius
In-Game Rank 9

re: Raid Bank

OK guys to make things easier in regards to keeping track of raid materials and costs we have created a raid mule to store gold, materials, and buy/sell things on the Auction House. This post is to let raiders know what they can donate and what our standard costs seem to be per raid. Note that donations do not mean you have a better chance at a raid slot, but they will help us to progress and get more gear in people's hands.

First off to make things easier any donations can be sent to "Classyraid". I know it can be easier to send things to my main (Janosia), but I run a lot of auctions every day and I would hate to miss some gold coming in when I use my mailbox addon to loot all.

Gold

One of the first big things we currently need is gold as we get our raiding funds off the ground. We have received several donations from various people raiding from 1,000 to 5,000 gold and some people have donated multiple times. Also a few of us have started running old raids and dumping all the gold we make into the raid fund.

So what will we use this gold for? Just as an example we had to buy a lot of flasks yesterday (which thankfully we did not need to use!) and the materials to flask a ten man raid for two hours costs us about 7,000 gold. These definitely will become necessary as we move into harder content so you can see why there is a big need for gold. Gold is also used to buy materials to make feasts (30-40G a feast) and will also be used to help members with repairs on runs where we wipe a lot and do not bring a lot of gold in (probably 5G a death).

Crafting Materials

Right now we need the following for crafting flasks and also having some of our crafters make epics for raiders.

* All Volatiles, but especially Volatile Life
* Elementium Ore/Bars
* Pyrite Ore/Bars
* Whiptail Herbs
* Azshara's Veil Herbs
* Cinderbloom Herbs
* Twilight Jasmine Herbs
* Embersilk Cloth
* Rare and Epic Gems
* Enchanting Materials
* Dragon Flank
* Delicate Wing
* High Level Leather (A leather worker can better fill me in here)

Every little bit can help and I know I have started sending all materials that meet this list to the raid bank for future use. We also hope to send BOE Epics here so that they can be given to raiders that will have high attendance and can get the most use out of them. Any unusable BOEs will be sold on the AH to help fund the raid bank.

Current Raid Bank Status - 1/8/2011
Gold: Around 8,000
Volatiles: Low on all
Metals: Low on all
Cloth: Low
Enchanting Materials: Low on all
Gems: Low on all
Herbs: Low on all
Food: Low on all
NinjaGamerGirl
In-Game Rank 9

I'll start farming on Alltongue and on Yun to help with the bank.

I'll start sending any Cinderbloom herbs I farm up during my Deepholm laps to the bank. Do we need any Heartblossom as well, because that's what I find the most of.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shugashack Forum Index -> Member Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: