View previous topic :: View next topic  
paracord

re: What are you up to in WOW? Goals before Cata?

I figure with the exception of a lot of us being interested in downing the LK prior to it being "trivial" (mechanics vs over gearing it post expansion) many of us must be trying to get things wrapped up for the expac.

Personally I'm (still) trying ZG for the tiger drop. Pain in the ass. If it doesn't drop prior to being removed I will be a sad dude.

I'm a few mats short of the Hand of Rag too, but the final couple things I need are crazy expensive and I don't care *that* much to blow thousands of gold for an outdated vanity weapon.

We should also do a few runs for the Kara mount if anybody else is interested. Would only need 2-3 to make it pretty easy. I know Pizzeh and I have the key.

So what are you spending your time in WOW doing, besides farming JP in heroics of course.
NinjaGamerGirl
In-Game Rank 9

Goals:

1. Help the guild experience the Lich King fight (it's totally worth seeing)
2. Finish Glory of Heroes achievement (I have dehydration left)
3. See Ulduar encounters
3. Get my Mage to level 80
4. Save Justice Points for tier 11 gear.

I'm pretty much done playing the Shaman until Cata drops (unless he is needed by the guild) since he is capped in JPs. So, I'm getting the DK JP capped, playing my Mage and leveling my Warrior until Cata for the most part.

I have been lucky enough to have seen everything in the entire game except the LK encounter, so if that chance presents itself, I will jump at it, but there isn't anything else I haven't seen so until that happens, JP grinding it is. I'm not a huge Achievement guy either; I take them as they come but I don't go out looking for them.

As a side note, I took Dec 7th, 8th, and 9th off from work to get a solid few days in when Cata drops. Giggity.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shugashack Forum Index -> Member Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: