View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khazzaam

re: Resto Shamans, unite ...

... or something.

So, with the talent changes in 4.0, we have some choices to make. We have had a few of our favorite things ripped from our clutches and had them replaced by other things (which I can't quite decide if I like yet).

The basics of healing are still there: Earth Shield, Chain Heal, and the new Healing Wave (goodbye, LHW ... I'll miss you the most). There seems to also be a few points that can be moved around (read: wasted) to our choosing without crippling the spec.

Here's what I have so far:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&cn=Khazaam&gn=Shugashack

From 81 to 85, I'll finish out Ancestral Awakening, go 2/2 Cleansing Waters, and 2/2 Ancestral Swiftness.

I did some heroics last night with this build and I don't really see too much difference so far. The biggest impact was the loss of Cleansing Totem. That sucks. We picked up magic removal, though (if you spec it).

It seems like there is a lot less to choose from in each talent tree. Instead of 75% of builds being the same, it will be more like 95%. They should just eliminate the talent trees and give you talents as you level so everyone is the same.

What specs are you looking at?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shugashack Forum Index -> Member Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: